GMAP Annual Reports
- Women in Humanitarian Mine Action: Assessing Agency in Familes and Communities, Franziska Ehlert, Zeila Lauletta and Nelly Schlafereit, ARS Project of the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, December 2016.
- GMAP’s Methodology to Assess Gender and Diversity in a Mine Action Programme.
- GMAP’s Gender and Diversity Analysis Checklist
- GMAP’s Checklist for Code of Conduct
- Gender and Diversity in Mine Action Quality Management, GMAP-GICHD, December 2014.
- Gender and Diversity in Mine Action Contracting and Grants Management, GMAP-GICHD, December 2014.
- Gender Mainstreaming in Armed Violence Reduction: Gaps and Opportunities, Dwita Aryani and Dominika Ziemczonek, ARS Project of the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, December 2014.
- Gender-sensitive Recruitment and Training in Mine Action – Guidelines, 2013.
- Handover of released land – Common procedures and good practices, GMAP-GICHD, 2013.
- Gender and Priority-Setting in Mine Action, GMAP-GICHD, 2012.
- Landmines and Land Rights in South Sudan, Gabriella McMichael and Åsa Massleberg, GMAP-GICHD, November 2010.
- How Gender Sensitive Budgeting Makes a Difference, GMAP, April 2009.
- Gender Sensitive Mine Action Programming Cycle, GMAP, April 2009.
- Articles for the 2nd Review Conference of the Mine Ban Treaty, 2009
- The Impact of Anti-personnel Mines and Explosive Remnants of War on Women Victims in Colombia, Geneva Call, GMAP/Swiss Campaign to Ban Landmines, Colombian Campaign to Ban Landmines, November 2009.
- Gender and Landmines: From Concept to Practice, GMAP/Swiss Campaign to Ban Landmines, 2008.
- Social Inclusion of Marginalized Communities: Mine Action in Laos, Tina Kalamar (GMAP), Journal of Conventional Weapons Destruction: Vol. 21 : Iss. 2 , July 2017.
Male Engagement in Gender Mainstreaming in Mine Action in Afghanistan, Abigail Jones and Ramon Moraes Sales Moura, January 2016.
- Implementing Culturally-sensitive Risk Education in Somalia, Abigail Jones (Gender and Mine Action Programme) and Kjell Ivar Breili (UNMAS), Journal of ERW and Mine Action2, July 2015.
- Effects of Mixed Teams on Land Release, Calza Bini, Janssen and Jones, Journal of ERW and Mine Action1, Spring 2014.
- Masculinity: The Unseen Barrier in Survivor Assistance, Anne-Sophie Duprat and Lusia Peçak, Journal of ERW and Mine Action 1, Spring 2014.
- How to Improve Demining Activities Through Gender-sensitive Mine Risk Education,Abigail Jones, Arianna Calza Bini and Stella Salvagni Varó, Journal of ERW and Mine Action1, April 2013.
- Post-conflict Recovery: Gender and Age Issues, Stella Salvagni Varó and Cira Hamo, Journal of ERW and Mine Action1, April 2013
- Gender-sensitive Victim Assistance,Arianna Calza Bini and Åsa Massleberg, Journal of ERW and Mine Action2, Summer 2011.
- Redefining Success: Whose Reality Counts?, Åsa Massleberg , GMAP/Swiss Campaign to Ban Landmines, Journal of ERW and Mine Action2, Summer 2010.
- Gender and Land Release: The Responsibility of the Mine Action Community, The Swiss Campaign to Ban Landmines, Journal of ERW and Mine Action 13.2, August 2009.
- Gendered Structures of Mine Action, The Swiss Campaign to Ban Landmines, Journal of ERW and Mine Action 12.2 Winter 08/09.
- Clearing Colombia’s landmines: the untapped potential of the FARC’s female fighters, Tetyana Belitska, Colombia Reports, August 2016.